Payments overview in cciDEAL
In the Joomla! administrator under Components > cciDEAL Platform > Payments there is a basic overview of the payments made via cciDEAL Platform.
The table columns are explained below.
- Extension: the extension that requested the iDEAL payment
- Transaction ID: the official iDEAL transaction ID, also used by the bank or PSP
- Extension ID: the ID connected to the payment by the extension, this could be for example the order number in Hikashop, or the membership ID in RSMembership
- Payment date: the day the payment was first requested
- Amount: the total payment amount communicated to cciDEAL Platform from the extension
- Extra information: shows a snippet of information entered in the extra text fields in the content plugin. To view all information, hover over the snippet. If you do not use the content plugin for iDEAL payments, ignore this column.
- Payment status: the current payment status in cciDEAL Platform. The payment status can have other "names" in the connected extensions, but cciDEAL Platform uses pending, paid and cancelled. You can change the payment status here for your own records, but it will not update the corresponding status in the connected extensions.
- Pending: payment requested, but not completed
- Paid: payment requested and completed successfully
- Cancelled: payment requested but cancelled by the user