The latest test of our iDEAL integration was with Akeeba Subscriptions 3, 4.0 and 4.2. The fastest and easiest way to implement iDEAL is to use a Akeeba Subscriptions version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test cciDEAL Platform with new Akeeba Subscriptions versions.
- First install Akeeba Subscriptions in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest cciDEAL Platform version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- To install the cciDEAL plugins go to Components > cciDEAL Platform > Integrations, click "Install" next to your plugin and make sure it's enabled under "Status".
- iDEAL can now be selected as payment method during the Akeeba Subscriptions checkout.
- Adjust the payment method name's or logo's in Akeeba Subscriptions
- In Akeeba Subscriptions you can choose to show the payment method in the website as text, logo or both. Configure this under Components > Akeeba Subscriptions > Options > Front-end Display > Payment method rendering.
- We advice using the image option as this should give you the best conversion. To do so select "Images only". The default image shows the iDEAL logo, but this can be adjusted if you want to show logo's for other payment methods as well. The image can be found in this location via FTP: components/com_ccidealplatform/assets/images/. You can use any image we created for you (in iDEAL_logos.zip) or create your own image. Replace the image ideal_medium.jpg with your new image.
- If you want to show the payment method name's as text (some PSP's supports multiple payment methods), select "Text Only" or "Images and Text" and go to Components > cciDEAL and in the "Akeeba Subscriptions payment name" enter "iDEAL, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, MiniTix, automatische incasso, acceptgiro, PostNL Rembours" for example and remove all payment methods you do not use/have not activated in your PSP.
- You can continue and configure your bank/PSP account in the corresponding chapter of the cciDEAL Platform manual.
After you configured your bank/PSP account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > Akeeba Subscriptions > Subscriptions in the status column. You can also view the payment status in the cciDEAL Platform payment overview