The latest test of our iDEAL integration was with RSEvents Pro 1.6.0. The fastest and easiest way to implement iDEAL is to use a RSEvents Pro version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test cciDEAL Platform with new RSEvents Pro versions.
- First install RSEvents Pro in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest cciDEAL Platform version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- To install the plugin go to Components > cciDEAL Platform > Integrations, click "Install" next to your plugin and make sure it's enabled under "Status".
- Open the plugin (click title under "Extension") if you wish to set additional options such as
- SSL connection: SSL is not required for iDEAL, the payment information is already encrypted
- Tax type
- Tax value
- Then go to Components > RSEvents Pro > Settings > Payments and set "Default payment method" to iDEAL, and "Payment currency" to EUR. Then click "Save & Close".
- Now every event that has tickets that can be purchased, can now also be paid with iDEAL. iDEAL will be shown as a payment method in RSEvents Pro when users check out.
- You can continue and configure your bank/PSP account in the corresponding chapter of the cciDEAL Platform manual.
After you configured your bank/PSP account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > RSEvents Pro > Subscriptions. The iDEAL status will be shown in the Status column. You can also view the payment status in the cciDEAL Platform payment overview