Showing invoices to customers on the site
ccInvoices has the ability to show the invoice(s) to your customers on the front-end of your website. They can log-in and go to the "Invoice Overview" to view, print and pay there invoice(s).
A link to the invoices overview is also included by default in the invoice e-mails you send from ccInvoices. And... customers can view and pay individual invoices without logging into the website via a second link that's also included in the invoice emails.
The steps below how to create a menu-item to the "Invoice Overview".
Add a menu-item to the Invoice Overview
- Log-in to your Joomla! website administrator
- Go to Menus > Main Menu (or the menu u want to place it) > Add new menu item
- Click on the "Select button" at Menu Item Type and pick "Invoice overview page" from the ccInvoices option
- Type the Menu Title, for example: Invoice Overview, and click on the "Save & Close" button on the top right of your screen to save the new menu item
- Now you can go to the front-end of your website to check if you did it right
- You can make a test invoice to see it in the front-end of the website to verify if it works well.
To be able to view an invoice, one or multiple Joomla! users should be connected to a contact in ccInvoices. Read more about that in this chapter.