Joomla! extensions done right
Reliable software, pro support, regular updates
In the Joomla! administrator under Components > ccOmniKassa > Payments there is a basic overview of the payments made via ccOmniKassa.
The table columns are explained below.
- Extension: the extension that requested the OmniKassa payment
- Transaction ID: the official OmniKassa transaction ID, also used by the Rabobank
- Extension ID: the ID connected to the payment by the extension, this could be for example the order number Virtuemart or Akeeba Subscriptions
- Payment date: the day the payment was first requested
- Amount: the total payment amount communicated to ccOmniKassa from the extension
- Payment status: the current payment status in ccOmniKassa. The payment status can have other "names" in the connected extensions, but ccOmniKassa uses pending, paid and cancelled. You can change the payment status here for your own records, but it will not update the corresponding status in the connected extensions.
- Pending: payment requested, but not completed
- Paid: payment requested and completed successfully
- Cancelled: payment requested but cancelled by the user
- Action: the action toolbar in this case allows individual records to be removed. The delete button in the toolbar allows you to remove multiple records at once. These functions will only remove the payment from the ccOmniKassa database, it will not remove orders or other items from the connected extensions.