Showing a newsletter archive on the site
To show your newsletter archive on the front-end of your website you just have to follow these steps here below.
Showing a newsletter archive using a menu item
- Go to the administrator of the Joomla! website
- Once you are logged in, go to Menus > Main Menu (or in any other menu you want to use this)
- Click on the "New" button on the top right place of your screen to add a new menu item
- Click on the select button, next to the field "Menu Item Type", and choose "Archive" under the ccNewsletter section
- Fill in the "Menu Title" and if you use more of this items in other menus please also type on each menu item a different "Alias" to avoid difficulties
- When your done with configuring the menu item, please click on the "Save & Close" button on the top right place of your screen to save your menu item.
- You can now check the menu item on the front-end of your website
You need to enable every newsletter you want to show in the archive, as they are not shown by default. You can enable the newsletter int he newsletter edit view (select "Yes" on "Show Site" in the Details section) or in the newsletter overview (click the disable icon to toggle to enable).