Adding Rabo OmniKassa to redSHOP
The latest test of our Rabo OmniKassa integration was with redSHOP 1.1.11. The fastest and easiest way to implement Rabo OmniKassa is to use a redSHOP version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test ccOmniKassa with new redSHOP versions.
- First install redSHOP in the Joomla! website and make sure it is configured correctly.
- Then download the latest ccOmniKassa version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- Now download the latest redSHOP Rabo OmniKassa plugin from our download section and install it in Joomla!.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, and use the filter to search for "Rabo OmniKassa".
- In the results, find the "Rabo OmniKassa" plugin with "redshop_payment" type and make sure it is enabled.
- If you want to set a discount for users that select this payment method, open the plugin, and configure your discount amount and type in the parameters/options.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the "Configuration of ccOmniKassa" chapter of the manual.
After you configured your Rabo OmniKassa account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > redSHOP > Orders. You can also view the payment status in the ccOmniKassa payment overview page.