Adding Rabo OmniKassa to RSEvents Pro
The latest test of our Rabo OmniKassa integration was with RSEvents Pro 1.0.0 rev 4. The fastest and easiest way to implement Rabo OmniKassa is to use a RSEvents Pro version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test ccOmiKassa with new RSEvents Pro versions.
- First install RSEvents Pro in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest ccOmiKassa version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- Now download the latest "RSEvents Pro - Rabo OmniKassa" plugin from our download section and install it in Joomla!.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, and use the filter to search for "Rabo OmniKassa".
- In the results, find the "System - RSEvents Pro - ccOmiKassa" plugin and make sure it is enabled.
- Open the plugin if you wish to set additional options such as
- SSL connection: SSL is not requried for Rabo OmniKassa, the payment information is already encrypted
- Tax type
- Tax value
- Then go to Components > RSEvents Pro > Settings > Payments and set "Default payment method" to Rabo OmniKassa, and "Payment currency" to EUR. Then click "Save & Close".
- Now every event that has tickets that can be purchased, can now also be paid with Rabo OmniKassa. Rabo OmniKassa will be shown as a payment method in RSEvents Pro when users check out.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the "Configuration of ccOmniKassa" chapter of the manual.
After you configured your Rabo OmniKassa account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > RSEvents Pro > Subscriptions. The Rabo OmniKassa status will be shown in the Status column. You can also view the payment status in the ccOmiKassa payment overview page.