The latest test of our Rabo OmniKassa integration was with RSEvents Pro 1.6.0 (in cciDEAL). The fastest and easiest way to implement Rabo OmniKassa is to use a RSEvents Pro version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test ccOmiKassa with new RSEvents Pro versions.
- First install RSEvents Pro in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest ccOmiKassa version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- Download the ccOmniKassa plugins package from our downloads section (inside the latest release), unzip it, and install the latest RSEvents Pro plugin in Joomla! via the Extension Manager.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, and use the filter to search for "Rabo OmniKassa".
- In the results, find the "System - RSEvents Pro - ccOmiKassa" plugin and make sure it is enabled.
- Open the plugin if you wish to set additional options such as
- SSL connection: SSL is not requried for Rabo OmniKassa, the payment information is already encrypted
- Tax type
- Tax value
- Then go to Components > RSEvents Pro > Settings > Payments and set "Default payment method" to Rabo OmniKassa, and "Payment currency" to EUR. Then click "Save & Close".
- Now every event that has tickets that can be purchased, can now also be paid with Rabo OmniKassa. Rabo OmniKassa will be shown as a payment method in RSEvents Pro when users check out.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the "Configuration of ccOmniKassa" chapter of the manual.
After you configured your Rabo OmniKassa account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > RSEvents Pro > Subscriptions. The Rabo OmniKassa status will be shown in the Status column. You can also view the payment status in the ccOmiKassa payment overview page.