Adding Rabo OmniKassa to RSMembership
The latest test of our Rabo OmniKassa integration was with RSMembership 1.0.0 rev 17. The fastest and easiest way to implement Rabo OmniKassa is to use a RSMembership version as close to the above as possible. We will regularly test ccOmniKassa with new RSMembership versions.
- First install RSMembership in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest ccOmniKassa version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- Now download the latest "RSMembership - Rabo OmniKassa" plugin from our download section and install it in Joomla!.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, and use the filter to search for "Rabo OmniKassa".
- In the results, find the "System - RSMembership - ccOmniKassa" plugin and make sure it is enabled.
- Rabo OmniKassa can now be selected as payment method during the RSMembership checkout.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the "Configuration of ccOmniKassa" chapter of the manual.
After you configured your Rabo OmniKassa account and have done a payment, you can view the payment status in Components > RSMembership > Transactions in the status column. You can also view the payment status in the ccOmniKassa payment overview page.