Adding Rabo OmniKassa to Akeeba Subscriptions
Sunday, 04 December 2011
This article explains adding Rabo OmniKassa to Joomla! extensions, more about cciDEAL >>>
- First install Akeeba Subscriptions in the Joomla! website.
- Download the latest cciDEAL version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager.
- Use the filter to search for "OmniKassa".
- In the results, find the "Akeeba Subscriptions Payment - OmniKassa" plugin.
- Enable the "Akeeba Subscriptions Payment - OmniKassa" plugin.
- OmniKassa can now be selected as payment method during the Akeeba Subscriptions checkout
- Adjust the payment method name's or logo's in Akeeba Subscriptions
- In Akeeba Subscriptions you can choose to show the payment method in the website as text, logo or both. Configure this under Components > Akeeba Subscriptions > Options > Front-end Display > Payment method rendering.
- We advice using the image option as this should give you the best conversion. To do so select "Images only". The default image shows the iDEAL logo, but this can be adjusted if you want to show logo's for other payment methods as well. The image can be found in this location via FTP: components/com_cciDEAL/assets/images/. You can use any image we created for you (in iDEAL_logos.zip) or create your own image. Replace the image ideal_medium.jpg with your new image.
- If you want to show the payment method name's as text (Rabo OmniKassa supports multiple payment methods), select "Text Only" or "Images and Text" and go to Components > cciDEAL and in the "Akeeba Subscriptions payment name" enter "iDEAL, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, MiniTix, automatische incasso, acceptgiro, PostNL Rembours" and remove all payment methods you do not use/have not activated in Rabo OmniKassa.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the corresponding chapter.