Adding Rabo OmniKassa to RSEvents Pro
Written by David-Andrew de Boer
Friday, 08 July 2011
This article explains adding Rabo OmniKassa to Joomla! extensions, more about cciDEAL >>>
- First install RSEvents Pro in the Joomla! website.
- Then download the latest ccOmiKassa version from our downloads section, and install it in Joomla!.
- In the Joomla! administrator, go to Extensions > Plugin Manager, and use the filter to search for "iDEAL".
- In the results, find the "System - RSEvents Pro - ccOmiKassa" plugin and make sure it is enabled.
- Open the plugin if you wish to set additional options such as
- SSL connection: SSL is not requried for Rabo OmniKassa, the payment information is already encrypted
- Tax type
- Tax value
- Then go to Components > RSEvents Pro > Settings > Payments and set "Default payment method" to Rabo OmniKassa, and "Payment currency" to EUR. Then click "Save & Close".
- Now every event that has tickets that can be purchased, can now also be paid with Rabo OmniKassa. Rabo OmniKassa will be shown as a payment method in RSEvents Pro when users check out.
- You can continue and configure your Rabo OmniKassa account in the "Configuration of Rabo OmniKassa" chapter of the manual.